Friday, April 22, 2011

I'll say, say, say

Day 11 - The Book that made you fall in love with reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


Weirdly enough, this is the first HP book I ever read. It is also the book where we meet Sirius Black. Sirius is my one true love (or, at least, the 18-year-old version of him is).

For more Sirius - but, rather, amazing fanfiction that makes me love him a little more, read Shoebox Project. Soon, you, too, will be utterly enamoured by the wonder that is Sirius Black. The postcard JK Rowling auctioned off for charity just cements the fact that it's okay to be in love with a fictional character.

(yeah, who actually cares about Harry or Voldemort or the plot?)


Day 11, The Best Love Song You've Ever Heard: Coldplay - Yellow


This version, specifically the part where Chris Martin goes "If you stand up, I'll buy you all ice cream", makes me melt. Think pile of goo. Think puppies and kittens (or omg those little jaguar cubs born in St Petersburg!) and freshly baked cookies and adorable little children. Think that moment that you see someone and you're knocked senseless, breathless, and irrevocably attached.

your skin... = perfect intro
the intro = archee is speechless.

I think Thought Catalog captures it perfectly with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment